I purchased the access but Dewey still showing I don't have access!

I have purchased the access but I do not see any subscription or data on my account.

Please help.

Syed
Syed.Badruddoza@ttu.edu

Hi @Syed - this has been resolved! We need to run checks to validate academic status on each upgrade, so it can take up to 1 business day.

1 Like

Thanks so much Evan! I am new here, so I am looking for a tutorial or video to download a part of the data? I only need the US monthly foot traffic for 2018-2019. I see some options like API and AWS S3, but not sure how to start. Could you please share some links? Thanks in advance.

Hey @Syed you can check out this article here: Bulk Data Downloading in Python (API v3)

Thank you. One question: If the monthly foot traffic data set (Advan) covers a US brand, let’s say Walmart, does that mean it includes ALL retail stores in the United States or a sample?

Advan uses SafeGraph POI data to build their foot traffic datasets. SafeGraph’s brand data is very accurate (although nothing is 100%!). But they publish some statistics on their brand coverage here:

Generally, brand coverage is high, but there are chances that some store aren’t included, or there aren’t enough visits are certain locations to include foot traffic data.

Pass_by is another foot traffic provider that specifically looks at branded locations and also uses SafeGraph’s POI data.