Will Canada Patterns go through the same QA process as US Patterns?

Hi I have a question regarding the release of weekly pattern data for Canada at the end of this month. I’ve come across some very elaborated documentations on how sampling errors are tested for the US monthly dataset (against some demographic and socioeconomic factors in census data on the smallest census block groups, etc.). i was wondering if the same rigorous testing will be used for Canadian data and if it would be against canadian census data? thanks!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Maggie_Ma ! That’s a great question. Indeed, Patterns for Canada will (and have already) gone through the same rigorous QA procedure as US Patterns. Keep in mind Canada patterns is available already through the Places API if you want to check it out now!

Thanks for reaching out Maggie! If there’s no further questions, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!