Neighbor Patterns database: Can I have the possibility the get the number of stops rather then number of unique devices for each cbgs in the Json array?

device_home_areas in safegraphdata in Neighbor Patterns database: Can I have the possibility the get the number of stops rather then number of unique devices for each cbgs in the Json array?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We are looking into it and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Hi - just wanted to let you know we’ve contacted our Product team about this. We’ll get back to you with an answer shortly! Thanks, Fabio!

Unfortunately this (i.e., stop_home_areas) is not something we currently surface. If this is critical to your application, you can communicate why it is useful and we might incorporate it into a future release. In the meantime, what you can do is multiply by the average stops/device from the cbg to get an estimated stop counts per each home_area visitor.

Hi - just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!

Hello, It would be important to create a network among cbgs with effective number of connections than only one per device.

thanks for the suggestion

What insights would that network of visits allow you to glean instead of devices? i.e., the number of devices is also a measure of the number of connections between nodes in a network

I can have effective number of times a device in a cbg visits another cbg