Is there no way to release Social Distancing Metrics after April 16th?

is there no way to release Social Distancing Metrics after April 16th?

Hi @Fabio_VANNI, unfortunately that product is no longer being updated/maintained. In the thread I linked to, @Kristen_Nixon_Johns_Hopkins mentions they might have explored a workaround. Perhaps they have some suggestions for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Fabio_VANNI just following up to see make sure you saw this message

yep, thank you.
I will gave a look to Weekly Places Patterns

can you tell me about why Weekly Places Patterns is better than Neighbourhood Patterns as proxy of the abandoned project of Social Distancing Metrics

@Fabio_VANNI I guess one advantage of Weekly Patterns is that it is weekly, while Neighborhood Patterns is monthly (Social Distancing Metrics were daily). The best way to make a proxy for Social Distancing Metrics would probably somehow include both Neighborhood Patterns and Weekly Patterns. However, since the logic that goes into Social Distancing Metrics is quite different than the other products, it could prove to be quite difficult (or even impossible) to make such a proxy.

Hi @Fabio_VANNI, did this answer your question? I’m going to close out this ticket, but let me know if any other issues come up. Thanks!