Is there any way to get the distance_from_home on a daily basis or weekly from the monthly datasets?

Hello everyone! Is there any way to get the distance_from_home on a daily basis or weekly from the monthly datasets.

Just a quick background: I have downloaded monthly patterns using SG shop but as far as I could understand, distance_from_home is aggregated for a complete month.

I was looking for more granular data and couldn’t derive it from the Monthly Patterns. Pardon me if this question has been asked before or if I downloaded wrong data from SG shop(please direct me to the correct data to be downloaded in the latter case)

Hello, @Tushar_Mohta_IIT_Kharagpur, the safegraph shop does not currently have the weekly patterns data, that information can be found on the data catalog. We intend on moving all of our data to the safegraph shop soon so this is just a temporary measure. I will private message you the information regarding where to access this data as well as your credentials for the data catalog.

Please let me know if you have any other questions