Is it possible to get the mobility pattern to the geo-codes with longitude and latitude?

Hi Niki, I am interested in the SafeGraph mobility pattern data. Is it possible to get the mobility pattern to the geo-codes with longitude and latitude? I have the plants’ location data. I think that the mobility pattern data would be useful to measure the plant operating activities. Do you think it is possible? It seems all your current data is aggregated to the POI. Most POI is about consumption rather than production. If you can aggregate the mobility pattern data at the plants-day level, then we will be able to measure the production activity.

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi @Kunru_Zou - thanks for the question. If I understand your first question correctly, we do not provide lat/long of a device’s movement. Like you said, we aggregate our Patterns data to the POI (how many visits to the POI, how long they’re staying at the POI, etc.). Are there specific plants that are not currently in our dataset you’re looking for? If so, would love to hear which ones and maybe share in our product-feedback channel so our team can be aware of it.

Would love to talk over Zoom about this and walk you through Shop and answer more questions you might have. Please feel free to book some time for an onboarding call with me. Here’s my calendar!

To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!