I don’t think my school (University of Toronto) is auto-recognized by the Safegraph academic signup -- could someone please manually grant me access?

Hi there! I don’t think my school (University of Toronto) is auto-recognized by the Safegraph academic signup – could someone please manually grant me access?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Vinyas_Harish ! Just manually added you to have academic access. Be on the lookout for an email with the following subject: “SafeGraph Data for Academics - Login Credentials”. Thanks!

Happy to hop on a short onboarding call, if you need further help downloading data. Let me know!

Amazing thank you! I’ve booked a meeting with you for next week :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Niki,

I have a similar question to Vinyas_Harish from November 2021 regarding academic use of Safegraph for University of Toronto professors. Is it possible that we could speak by phone/Zoom. Thanks!

Best,

AHY

@albert.yoon Niki has changed roles at the company. I should be able to assist.

We have limited availability to take calls so hopefully we can resolve this async. Does @Vinyas_Harish need academic access?

I have my access sorted thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.