I am trying to have access to the dataset on social distancing from #safegraphdata, can someone help me?

Hello, I am trying to have access to the dataset on social distancing from #safegraphdata, can someone help me?

Hi @Cecile_Pierre_Bocconi_Univeristy, welcome! To get the Social Distancing dataset, you can go to the SafeGraph Data Catalog -> SafeGraph Datasets -> Social Distancing Metrics v2.1 (formerly Physical Distancing Metrics). At that point, you can select the dates/files you want by clicking Web. Otherwise, you can click CLI if you want to use the AWS CLI to download the data. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hello @Ryan_Kruse_MN_State, thanks a lot for your answer! I’am still struggling, when I go to the SafeGraph Data Catalog -> SafeGraph Datasets -> Social Distancing Metrics v2.1 (formerly Physical Distancing Metrics), I only have 2 options: 1. download a preview that I cannot open on my computer or 2. “Contact Us”, which I have and it has been said to me to ask here for the dataset.

@Cecile_Pierre_Bocconi_Univeristy Oh, okay! I’ll loop in @ross_epstein_safegraph so we can make sure you’ve been given the right access.

@Ryan_Kruse_MN_State Thanks a lot!

@Cecile_Pierre_Bocconi_Univeristy - you should be receiving a docusign to execute shortly. once executed you will get data access