*How to download “Core Places”, and “Patterns” records for free as an academic?*

I am an academic. How to download “Core Places”, and “Patterns” records for free? Thank you!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey ! Thanks for moving this conversation over to the help channel.

To clarify, only Core Places, Patterns, and Geometry (by request) are free for academics. The third-party datasets that you mentioned (in our private conversation) from CarePrecise are not free for academics. You will have to pay for those separately.

I know you mentioned you’re seeing a price on Core Places and Patterns of $0.05/record. Can you log out and back into your account? You should be seeing a price of $0.00 for Core Places and Patterns. Thanks!

Hey Xueming! To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!