Can I collaborate with other colleagues who did not sign the contract and wish to collaborate on a project using Safegraph data?

I just wanted to be sure as I am the one who signed the contract, can I collaborate with other colleagues who did not sign the contract and wish to collaborate on a project using Safegraph data?

@Manika_Lamba_University_of_Delhi, I believe the stipulation there is that they all need to be under the same project name, like if your organization is University of Delhi research team X, and you signed the contract as such, they are included in that contract, if it is anything outside of that, they will need to sign their own contracts.

If @ross_epstein_safegraph can confirm, it would be great.

Also, for when that time comes, you can see how to cite Safegraph HERE.

@Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1 so, if I make a team of colleagues from different universities, they all have to sign contract individually? Is that correct?

@Manika_Lamba_University_of_Delhi that is correct, unless you were to sign a contract under the name of that new team and how you would be publishing your work.

Easiest way to do it is to probably just bring everyone into the consortium! haha

@Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1 thanks!

No Problem!