Avoid emails going to spam. Please add Dewey to your Safe Sender list

Hey Dewey Community,

We’ve noticed that university spam filter are VERY strong, especially for Outlook users. We’ve had multiple reports of users not receiving important transactional or update emails from Dewey, even after they’ve registered or requested them.

If you want to help ensure you receive important updates to your account, such as when updates to your subscribed datasets are available, add the deweydata.io domain to your Safe Sender list. You can follow the easy instructions below.

Safe Senders in Outlook.com - Microsoft Support.

Alternatively, you can add the following emails as known contacts or check your spam folder for previous emails from Dewey and release them from spam.
info@deweydata.io
evan@deweydata.io
evanbarry@deweydata.io
no-reply@deweydata.io

This will not re-subscribe you if you’ve already unsubscribed, nor will it affect your ability to unsubscribe from marketing emails. This will only ensure that you receive important account updates.

I reached out to Dewey team with the info@deweydata.io. But I didn’t get any response. Is that normal? How long it takes to get communication from Dewey ? What are the best way to contact the Dewey team?

Hi @yangsong we replied at 9:29 AM PT this morning from info@deweydata.io

Can you please check your spam folder?

I checked in multiple ways. But I didn’t find any communications from Dewey in my Outlook junk folder. I will check with our university on what happened. Could you forward your response to theansweryang@gmail.com as well? Sorry for the inconvenience.

I just tried replying to you directly to the two university based emails we have on file.