Need American Weekly-Pattern Data

Hello, Joseph.

I’m xiaoyao. I recently communicated with you through lhuangfu@sdsu.edu. What I need is the data of American weekly patterns, with a time span from June 2020 to December 2021. Could you please send this data to my email xiaoyaocoding@163.com? Thank you very much.

Hi xiaoyao. Per our terms and conditions, we can’t share the data with email address not issued from a verified University. We can make it available lhuangfu@sdsu.edu if that’s what your account is registered under.

Thank you for your reply. You can put the data on lhuangfu@sdsu.edu, an account that was previously registered with safegraph and has a lot of credit. Many thanks!

[

xiaoyaocoding

xiaoyaocoding@163.com

](头像签名)

On 11/30/2022 01:41,Evan Barry via Dewey Communitynoreply@community.deweydata.io wrote:

This has been resolved. Please check your File Browser

Hello, this is xiaoyao! thank you for receiving the weekly-patterns you gave. But when I opened it in the morning, I could still see the folder and the data in it and download one of them, and when I opened it in the afternoon, it was Api Error that was loaded and displayed, and I wanted to ask what the reason was. Thank you!

[

xiaoyaocoding

xiaoyaocoding@163.com

](头像签名)

On 12/1/2022 00:13,Evan Barry via Dewey Communitynoreply@community.deweydata.io wrote:

Looks like this is an error impacting all users right now. We’ll report back when it’s resolved.

This issue has been resolved!

I tried again and found that the problem was not solved, can you please take a look again?
Thank you

[

xiaoyaocoding

xiaoyaocoding@163.com

](头像签名)

On 12/2/2022 01:47,Evan Barry via Dewey Communitynoreply@community.deweydata.io wrote:

Hello @xiaoyaocoding ! Joseph here.

I’ve double checked and the data seems to be in your account. This might be a cache issue, would you kindly clear your browser’s cookies and cache?

This should take care of it. Do let me know if you run into a roadblock!

Joseph

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I previously obtained weekly-pattern data from 2020 to 2021 on the dewey platform, userId islhuangfu@sdsu.edu, order is 884, orderItem is 5601, order information is attached here, today I found that the data for 2020 and 2021 is missing, could you please help see the reason, thank you!

Please send a reply to the e-mailxiaoyaocoding@163.com /xiaoyaocoding@gmail.com!

Thank you!

It looks like the retention period on the order expired. We added another order to your account.