As I've seen some interest in this, the National Association of Counties has continuously updated data on non-pharmaceutical interventions at the county level

Hi all. As I’ve seen some interest in this, the National Association of Counties has continuously updated data on non-pharmaceutical interventions at the county level (business closures, state of emergency, shelter-in-place). They first told us they don’t share the underlying data, but after some insisting they finally did - so get in touch with them if you need this data! COVID-19 Recovery Clearinghouse

If anyone needs help to get access to this data, send me a message. I don’t think I can share it directly, but can give some pointers.

Hi David, could you help me to access to this dataset? Is there a link for it?

I’d love a pointer too David! (johannes here, faculty from Stanford)

Would also be intrerested in pointers!

well, the data is already “public” as a json that feeds the map. you can find it at this link: County_Emergency_Declaration|County_Shelter_In_Place_Policy|County_Business_Closure_Policy|Population_total|Population_over_65_pct&dbyear=2020

also attaching here:

I have contacted them and was told to keep my eyes out for a change to the map tomorrow that would allow a direct download without accessing the json file

Hi all, our research group (at UCD, UCSB and Stanford) found a high error rate in the NACO county data. We’ve been consolidating a new dataset of county-level policies and will upload once it is complete/cross-validated. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have been using these, we’d love to share experiences!