Why my file browser is still empty two weeks since my SafeGraph data order?

Hello,

I am new to the community and need some help.
I have made a request for SafeGraph Neighborhood Patterns data the 7th of November. The status of my order is indicated as completed, howerver, when I am going to check in “Browse my file” my folders are empty.
What should I do to acces the data?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Quentin

Hi @quentin.chaillet-Ch. Thanks for writing in. It looks like this was resolved.

We can usually approve orders within 48 hours, apologies for the delay. The November data wasn’t available yet when this request was made

Hi @evan-barry,
Many thanks for your reply.
Does it means that I need to make a new data request?
At the moment my file browser is still empty.
Thank you for your help.
Best,
Quentin

Hi Quentin, I dove in further and I discovered a bug on our end. It looks like Neighborhood Patterns is not delivering after August 2022 at the moment (I’ve added the Aug file to your account). We’re working to resolve the issue, thanks for reporting this.

@quentin.chaillet-Ch, we have resolved this issue on our end. I now see the Neighborhood Pattern data through October in your file browser. The current month’s data will be available by the 10th of the following month.

@evan-barry Thank you very much for your help. However, when I am going to browse my file I have an API error. Do you have any idea what does it means?

Best,
Quentin

This was a temporary bug which has been resolved! @quentin.chaillet-Ch

Edit: We’re seeing this error again. Should be resolved soon.

Indeed it works !
Many thanks @evan-barry for your kind help.

1 Like