Where can I find the home locations backfill data that was generated by the hybrid algorithm from Jan 1 2020 - May 2020?

ahhhh I see the confusion. No. The patterns folder contains the data that was released throughout the year. In fact the naming scheme reflects when it was released (note the last number in the file string is just the Time of release – i.e. 2020/09/09/18 – released on September 9th at 6pm

This data should be the exact same data as you got back in September

Ok, this is reassuring! Thanks very much for your explanations Jack

No problem @Etienne_Lale_University_of_Quebec_at_Montreal - there are a few instances where there can be a major problem with the data and the older file is changed, but it is rare. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Hi @Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1, I hope this finds you well. Quick questions going back to Patterns data that was delivered before April 2020: 1) You mentioned Core places data for that period (for instance November 2019 release of Places): by any chance, do you have these data? 2) Do you have historical vintages of the Patterns data for the pre-April 2020? By historical vintages, I mean the Patterns data that was delivered between Nov 2019 and Apr 2020 (and if you do, do you have the Weekly or Monthly patterns). Many thanks in advance for your reply!!

Hi @Etienne_Lale_University_of_Quebec_at_Montreal, I just want to confirm that I see this and will get back to you ASAP! the short answer is no, I don’t, but I will give a more in depth response with possible options soon. Sorry for the wait