Where can I download the historical monthly Patterns data?

Hi everyone, may I know where can I download the historical monthly Patterns data? In data shop it asks for filters, but I want to download all patterns data in certain month without any filter. What should I do? Thank you!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Jojo_Zhou ! Thanks for the question. When you go to add Patterns to your cart, you should get a window indicating the time range you’d like. Our data goes back to January 2018.

One note - you have to enter at least one value between Geography, Brand, and Category to download data. If you want all Patterns data, I’d recommend adding US to your search as UK and Canada do not currently have Patterns data.

Got it! Thank you so much Niki!

Of course! Happy to help. Out of curiosity, what does your research look at?

We want to use footprint data to measure people’s activity under covid-19 :slightly_smiling_face:

Very cool! Let me know how your research is coming along.

To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!

sure. thank you very much!