When trying to filter to count "Cobb, GA, US" appeared available, but the website seems to indicate that is "city". We do not have a Cobb city in GA that I am aware of, so could someone help me verify that this is county level data?

All, I am one of the teams working as community member in the hackathon. I was trying to get familiar with the data and schema this weekend. Since this is a school project/effort I was trying to narrow the field to a local county in our area. When trying to filter to count “Cobb, GA, US” appeared available, but the website seems to indicate that is “city”. We do not have a Cobb city in GA that I am aware of, so could someone help me verify that this is county level data?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

As a follow-up question I was able to pull data for this moniker for 7/2019. When attempting to pull 7/2021 it only shows 2 records. Is it possible July data is not yet available?

Ahh, seems that Cobb, GA , US is not actually giving results. My first query included Georgia, US.

Hey @james_ashworth ! Apologies for the delay! We were held up with HackGraph events on our end, too!

As you might have already figured out, Shop does not allow for county search. You can search in Shop by country, city, MSA, ZIP. If you want to filter by county, you would have to do that after pulling the data and looking at poi_cbg.

Also - good luck at Hackgraph! Excited to have you with us.

July data should be available in Shop. We actually recently released September data!

Thank you. I pulled down state level data thinking we could carve it up in the coding process.

We are trying to eliminate college traffic noise, so we are going with July data as a starting point. Thank you!

Hey @james_ashworth ! To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!