What is the pathway between weekly mobility data and cbgs numbers?

Quick question, what is the pathway between weekly mobility data and cbgs numbers? I am trying to filter the weekly data by county.

Hi @Jonnathan_Cuji_University_of_Notre_Dame, I am sorry I don’t understand the question. Are you asking how CBGs work/represent or how to access the CBGs?

Sorry, I have made progress in the last half an hour and now I have the cbgs. I do have another couple questions, when downloading the weekly visits data, is there a way to download data for the entirety of 2020 rather than per week? Is this through the AWS CLI?

And is there a workflow for converting the single column weekly visit data into individual daily entries?

yes that is through the AWS CLI

are you working in Python or R or what?

I’m now working in R with the SafeGraphR package

ok, there should be an explode json function within that that will set weekly to daily

Ok, I just started to work with the package so I will look for the function. Is there a similar function to expand the dates into daily entries? (I need a row of my data to be a single date with it’s corresponding visit count)

no, i dont think it will give you a formatted date, but you can create one based on the exploded json