We are working on some network-based mobility model for COVID-19 and would like to use the Shelter-in-place public policy Orders and Timelines data. However, the link for the dataset seems to be broken. Can we please get the correct link?

Hi! We are working on some network-based mobility model for COVID-19 and would like to use the Shelter-in-place public policy Orders and Timelines data. However, the link for the dataset seems to be broken. Can we please get the correct link? Thanks!

Hi @Ayan_Paul! It looks like @Bartley_Tablante and @Susan_Athey1 are the points of contact for that dataset.

Bartley or Susan, is this data still available to researchers?

Hi @Ryan_Kruse_MN_State! I reached out to them directly on Slack too but have not heard back from them. If there is a cached version of the dataset or someone else in the community has a previous copy, that will be great too. @Maryl_Harris_Arizona_State_University is working on this with me.

Hi @Ayan_Paul, thanks for following up. They may not be active on Slack anymore. The dataset was only ever available through their website, so we don’t have it available unfortunately. I would suggest reaching out to the company directly and asking about the dataset or trying to get put in touch with @Bartley_Tablante or @Susan_Athey1.

This website has their contact info. Good luck! And let me know how it goes.

Thanks!