We are donating unlimited US accounts to any qualifying organization that may be working to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic

[Duplicated from the General channel]
Hello, everyone. This is Jeffrey Duncan from SmartyStreets.com. We are donating unlimited US accounts to any qualifying organization that may be working to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic. Jonathan Wolfe said I should jump on here and raise my hand. Well, consider my hand raised.

We maintain an extremely fast suite of APIs with address that is updated monthly from the US Postal Service. Many of our clients utilize our service to clean up existing addresses (spelling errors, missing house numbers, etc) as well as to standardize their address data (100 N Main St = 100 North Main St = 100 N Main Street = 100 Main Str… We also provide lat/lon for each address, flags indicating if an address is residential/commercial, occupied/vacant, active/inactive, and many more.

You can hit the API with one address at a time or millions. We have man clients processing more than 5,000 addresses per second. (Speed isn’t an issue for us.)

Try it out for one address at a time.
Try it out for many addresses at once.
Try out a direct API call.

Our support team is available to answer any questions via email (mailto:support@smartystreets.com|support@smartystreets.com) or phone tel:8772168883|(877.216.8883). My direct phone number is tel:8019213543|801.921.3543. Just remember that I have to sleep sometimes as well.

thank you @Jeffrey_Duncan_SmartyStreets_LLC!