We are a group of six people of Data Science Degree of the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, we’re discussing ideas to do with SafeGraph data, is there any project, or idea which can be really “useful” for somebody/any enterprise?

Hi, we are a group of six people of Data Science Degree of the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, we’re discussing ideas to do with SafeGraph data, is there any project, or idea which can be really “useful” for somebody/any enterprise?. We have seen the data but at the momento, we don’t really have any good/really useful idea to do with SafeGraph data

Hi @Angel_Langdon, I was giving this post a few days to see if anyone responded. I do not know of any teams who need research assistance, but I can think of interesting projects if you team wants to work on something independently. Just let me know and I can spitball ideas with you.

Yes of course. We are a group of 6 students from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Data Scientists). We are looking for ideas to do with SafeGraph data so we are really interested in any ideas you could provide. Thank you!

Specially if the ideas are useful for somebody/enterprise

Ideas:

1. Using SafeGraph data to determine which cities lock down orders are really working
  2. Determine which states are contributing most to vacation virus explosion (i.e. if a state has strict lock down orders, are they more or less likely to travel to FL for spring break)
  3. Determine which POI - if any - have seen an increase in traffic due to covid (maybe fast food?)
    Hopefully some of these help spark some inspiration.