Under “Rate Limits”, there is a mention of “bulk requests”. Might that be some way around this? How are those specified?

It looks like the GraphQL API limits records to 20. Under “Rate Limits”, there is a mention of “bulk requests”. Might that be some way around this? How are those specified?
I realize I can write my code to parametrize ‘first’ and ‘after’ for the “search” field, to chunk and loop. I just wonder if there is a more recommended way.

Hello @Brian_Klahn_University_of_Virginia we are looking into this and will get back to you shortly

hello, @Brian_Klahn_University_of_Virginia your initial suggestion seems to be the best way to do this.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks for the response, @Pranav_Thaenraj_SafeGraph!
Are you referring to “bulk requests”, regarding my “initial response”? If so, I’m not sure how to do that. Does that just mean to go through the process where I click through and ultimately get a bunch of zip files to download? Is there another way to do that programmatically through the GraphQL or other API?
I know people who are using the old url (“. . .safegraph.io”). They are getting weekly files from aws S3, via the aws CLI client. Is/will something like that still be possible with the new interface?
Thanks.

@Brian_Klahn_University_of_Virginia sorry for the confusion I was referring to this from your first response:

I realize I can write my code to parametrize ‘first’ and ‘after’ for the “search” field, to chunk and loop. I just wonder if there is a more recommended way.

I don’t believe there would be any complications in this method.

As for your response regarding accessing the data in a way other than the zip files, Unfortunately, I don’t believe this option is available with the shop data.

let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks @Pranav_Thaenraj_SafeGraph

Could you (or someone) clarify what “bulk requests” exactly means? How do I do “bulk requests”?
Thanks.