The lowest value I ever see in visitor_home_cbgs is 4 (eg, I never see a Census Block Group with 3 visitors.) Is 4 some kind of threshold, or is there some other reason why this happens?

In the weekly patterns data, there is a column, visitor_home_cbgs, that shows the number of visitors to a POI based on their home Census Block Group. The lowest value I ever see in there is 4 (eg, I never see a Census Block Group with 3 visitors.) Is 4 some kind of threshold, or is there some other reason why this happens? Thanks!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi yes, 4 is the lowest number we report. For privacy, we do not report any CBGs with only 1 visitor, and any CBGs with 2-4 visitors are always rounded up to 4 visitors.

See this page for more info.

Thank you!

Hi Mandy, thanks for the question. I’ll go ahead and close this out. If you have further questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!