Show the Community: A Tableau Notebook that shows correlation between baccination rates and restaurant visits

Correlation Between Vaccination Rates and Restaurant Visits
I was curious what the relationship between vaccination rates by state for individuals aged 18+ with restaurant visits. This Tableau Notebook has that view. I found it interesting that there is almost no correlation between average visits by restaurant and vaccination rates (18+).

When I broke the data up into months, the relationship between vaccination rates and average restaurant visits was negative by states. I interpret this to mean that some states generally don’t care about vaccinations, while others do.

When I look at the relationship by state across the 2021 period (vaccinations really started in January), some states have a fairly strong positive relationship between vaccination rates and average visits, while others show no connection. Anyways, interesting.
(https://public.tableau.com/views/MonthlyRestaurantVisitswithVaccinationRatesforIndivid[…]uage=en&:display_count=y&publish=yes&:origin=viz_share_link)