Locate & download safegraph files: Open Census Data and Places Global - Airports

I recently “purchased” three free safegraph datasets:

• Monthly Patterns - Free Historic Data
  • Open Census Data
  • Places Global - Airports

My cart shows that all three are completed, and I’m able to see the files for monthly patterns in the online file browser (Webstore - Ticksmith GOLD). I don’t see any files for Open Census Data or Places Global - Airports. I don’t know where to look for these in the (rather large) directory tree, and there’s no search option. Are the non-pattern files available, and where can I find them?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Christian_Gunning_University_of_Georgia !

You can find both the SOC (Open Census Data) and SPL (Places Global - Airports) by going to 2022 > 10 > 03 > SAFEGRAPH in your “Browse my files” section!

Let me know if you have any questions and happy holidays!

@Christian_Gunning_University_of_Georgia If you’re interested in taking advantage of the Dewey API, I’d recommend you check out this tool in Google Colab or this tool in R that was created by another user.

Each file’s info is put in a dataframe, which gives you a ton of flexibility to view, filter, and find your files.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.