Leaning on some collective group wisdom here: What are the best publications that use SafeGraph data to understand Social Determinants of Health?

Hello! Leaning on some collective group wisdom here: What are the best publications that use SafeGraph data to understand Social Determinants of Health? I am thinking of working on a paper with a collaborator on associations between the prevalence of certain POI types (gyms, grocery stores, parks, etc) and weight loss.

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph I’m not sure exactly what you’re thinking, but I’d be interested in being involved. Social Determinants of Health at CDC | About | CDC

This is helpful, thank you! Looks like the papers in the “Neighborhood and Built Environment” category will be useful.

The idea is just in its infancy stage, but I am working with a researcher who has individual weight loss data that can be aggregated to the zip code level. I was thinking about linking that data with SafeGraph POI prevalence data to see if there is a relationship between individual weight loss and certain types of POIs!

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Sounds like a cool study.

:slightly_smiling_face: I hope so!

This is really cool Jeff- interested to see what you come up with