It looks like for the last 3 months, the NP dataset has been delayed past the 7th of the following month. Curious if the timing should be revised on Neighborhood Patterns, or if something can be done to keep the NP delivery on schedule?

Hey @Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1, it looks like for the last 3 months, the NP dataset has been delayed past the 7th of the following month. Curious if the timing should be revised on Neighborhood Patterns | SafeGraph Docs, or if something can be done to keep the NP delivery on schedule?

Checking on this @Derek_Ouyang_Stanford, I’ll update you when I have a more concrete answer

@Derek_Ouyang_Stanford, I haven’t forgotten about this - just waiting for the right people to get back - sorry for the delay.

Again confirming I have not forgotten about this @Derek_Ouyang_Stanford

Hi @Derek_Ouyang_Stanford, just heard back - the released should proceed at the aforementioned time and should be out more consistently from here on out. Sorry for any issues it may have caused thus far

Thanks! Can you also clarify which of the three from the above screenshot is the correct one to use for the march release?

I would be willing to be the 2 16s are the same they just got duplicated but i will double check