Is there a way to obtain data on no. of visits/visitors from home CBG to POIs for each day?

Hi,
Is there a way to obtain data on no. of visits/visitors from home CBG to POIs for each day? I see Patterns only provides visits from home CBG, aggregated at a monthly level

Thanks,
Viknesh

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Viknesh_Nagarathinam - that’s not currently something we offer. We do offer Patterns aggregated on a weekly level, but not daily at the moment.

Thanks Niki, Could you please point me to the weekly patterns dataset? It’d be more useful to have weekly than the monthly level data we currently have.

It should be available in Shop. It currently does not work with all filters in Shop, but should be visible when you add Patterns. You can access Weekly Patterns through our Places API.

To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!