Is there a way for me to aggregate the monthly place pattern datasets at the census block level to create the seminar measures starting from Jan 2018?

Hello everyone! I would like to construct a mobility measure at the census block level (e.g., how many people travel from the block and how many people travel to the block) “Neighborhood Pattern” datasets would be ideal, but I realized that the neighborhood pattern datasets are only available from Dec 2020. Is there a way for me to aggregate the monthly place pattern datasets at the census block level to create the seminar measures starting from Jan 2018? Any references on how to aggregate monthly patterns to neighborhood pattern-style datasets would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi @Yeejin_Jang_UNSW , just to clarify—where are you seeing that Neighborhood Patterns is only available from Dec 2020? Are you using the Data Catalog? Or the SafeGraph Shop? Thanks

@Ryan_Kruse_MN_State I checked the data from the Data Catalog and I only saw the options starting from 2020. Am I missing some data sources?

For a bit more detail, the data here is organized by upload date. So everything was backfilled on 12/17/2020. December 2020’s Neighborhood Patterns were added on 1/13/2021. Now, each month is added in the following month.

Oh I see. Thank you so much for the explanation. Now it’s clear now.