Is it safe to use data from Dec 2020 - present for later months. That is, is it okay if I use the data from Weekly Places Patterns (for data from 2020-11-30 to Present) together with the backfiill for 2018-2020 Nov?

Hi all,
the backfill Weekly places data does not have December 2020 data. Then, is it safe to use data from Dec 2020 - present for later months. That is, is it okay if I use the data from Weekly Places Patterns (for data from 2020-11-30 to Present) together with the backfiill for 2018-2020 Nov?

Hi @Sun_Kim, I am not 100% sure if this is your question, but there is a backfill that is specific to this release and labeled as such

> for our Dec 2020 and onwards releases of Weekly Patterns.
The backfill is - Weekly Places Patterns Backfill for Dec 2020 and Onward Release

The current is - Weekly Places Patterns (for data from 2020-11-30 to Present)

I hope this helps - let me know if I can elaborate in more detail

Hi @Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1 Thanks for responding. Yes The backfill provides data untill 2020 November, and then the next ‘the current’ you talked about. So Are these two compatible to use? I am sorry if I misunderstood some nuance in the release announcement. I read them but was not sure what they mean by for our Dec 2020 and onwards releases of Weekly Patterns.

Yes, backfills are only done every 6 months or so, that is the most recent backfill paired with the most recent weekly data

Does that make sense?