Is it is still possible to get access to Social Distancing Metrics v2.1 (formerly Physical Distancing

Is it is still possible to get access to Social Distancing Metrics v2.1 (formerly Physical Distancing Metrics) in the catalog, when someone signs in as an academic. Is it possible to get access to the catalog?

Hi @Olga_Buchel_NECSI, you should still have access to it. We are changing our data delivery system to use the SafeGraph Shop instead of the Data Catalog, so recently new users will not have access to the Data Catalog. The Social Distancing Metrics are only available through the catalog (since the product is no longer being maintained/updated). If you have access to the Data Catalog, you should still be able to access the SDM data.

Do you have access to the Catalog?

Yes, I have access to the Catalog, but I have an issue with publishing a paper. The editor is asking how to access data.

I am afraid I won’t be able to publish the data if you change to the shop. Academics won’t be buying data.

What would you say to the editor?

@Olga_Buchel_NECSI Ahh, I see. Let me check, I’ll get back to you soon.

Also, the data in general is still free for academics to access on the Shop! It’s just an easier way to deliver the data because you can filter before downloading.

I just have to explain how to access Social Distancing dataset. And we also want to publish our dataset through the Catalog. how do we do that?