Is anyone aware of a source of data of tests performed per day at the county level in the U.S., for at least a subset of U.S. states?

Is anyone aware of a source of data of tests performed per day at the county level in the U.S., for at least a subset of U.S. states?

@Noam_Ross_EcoHealth_Alliance What exact factors are you looking for? Is it foot-traffic data, case numbers or something else?

Oh, whoops left out a word, tests

@Noam_Ross_EcoHealth_Alliance Are you aware of the testing data provided by the COVID tracking project? https://covidtracking.com/data It doesn’t seem that they aggregate by county level, but if you navigate to individual states there are some resources available regarding that state. This varies according to state efforts, but some are broken down by county level.

Thanks, yeah, that’s where I’ve started, but I’m hoping to not to have to scrape the county-level data out of each of the state web sites.

Sorry I’m not aware of a centralized source by county level.

In case this is still helpful, we’re aggregating county-level covid stats (cases, deaths, testing, hospitalizations) from official sources at Covid County Data (covidcountydata.org). We’re at about 50% coverage and building open source scrapers and working with states/counties to continue to increase it. If we’re missing any counties you need please let us know and we can try to prioritize!