I'm trying to use the Match service but when I try to upload my CSV file I get an error saying my file is not a CSV. Any suggestions?

Hi, I’m trying to use the Match service but when I try to upload my CSV file I get an error saying my file is not a CSV. Any suggestions?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi - thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to share the .csv file to see if we can replicate? (Feel free to DM if you would like to keep the data private)

Thanks! Just sent a reply in a DM

Thanks for DM’ing that file! Unfortunately, I’m not able to replicate. Since you are trying to get geometry for these POIs, you can also do it with NAICS Codes on Shop as a workaround, if this will be an urgent block on your work. I’m going to check with our team on this and see if there’s another solution. Let me get back to you on this!

Thanks but I have many NAICS Codes in my dataset and (and need just a tiny subset of each of those, a total of 2637 POIs) so I’m not sure this method will work.

Thanks for your patience ! We’ve dropped those Geometry files into your account. Certainly let us know if we can help by starting a new thread in safegraphdata. I’ll close this thread out for now to avoid any follow-up questions from being overlooked.

thanks so much for your quick help!!