I'm having some trouble finding the "closed_on" field in the core places csv -- is that field still being exported when that data is selected?

Hi all – I’m having some trouble finding the “closed_on” field in the core places csv – is that field still being exported when that data is selected? Thanks!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Saumil Shah :

Ari Lewenstein : it’s there, thank you so much!

great! happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey ! Just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!

Hi Niki – yep! All set. One last question, will it be possible for us to get more closed POIs without the mannual process later? Not sure if this was a bug, or somethign that is changing about the website design. Thanks!!

Hey Ari – we will have the closed poi option available for community members shortly (it’s currently a design thing where we are testing it with internal employees)

In the meantime, just slack me if you need any closed poi data

Sounds good, thanks!

here is the thread!