If street_address and latitude, longitude point to different locations, which one is "right" for patterns?

Hi,
if street_address and latitude, longitude point to different locations, which one is “right” for patterns? i.e. is foot-traffic generally counted around the location given by latitude, longitude or would the foot-traffic reflect pings near the street_address? For instance, placekey zzw-223@5vh-7y5-5cq (Starbucks) points to pretty much the same latitude, longitude as placekey 227-222@5vh-7y5-5cq (another Starbucks). The two have distinct street_address, and there seems to be a Starbucks at both street addresses. It’s just that the latitude, longitude of zzw-223@5vh-7y5-5cq seems wrong, so I wonder if the foot-traffic reflects its street address or latitude,longitude.

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We are looking into it and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Our visits algorithm would use the lat/long rather than the street address. That sounds like a bug to me and I can submit it to our internal corrections team.

thanks! If I find other similar bugs or duplicate placekeys (2 placekeys pointing to the same location), are the google forms linked on the sheet here:

still the best way to submit them? The link comes from here:

Yes, those are right! And thank you for your help!

Hi ! Just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!