I would like to download the Social Distancing Metrics v2.1 but I’m a bit unfamiliar with Slack and not sure how to find it

Hi, I would like to download the Social Distancing Metrics v2.1. A friend told me they found a helpful step-by-step guide on how to do so using AWS through this slack group, but I’m a bit unfamiliar with Slack and not sure how to find it. Would anyone be able to share the guide or direct me to another resource? Thank you!

@Garrett_Austin_Georgia_State_University Did your friend mean the quick start guide? It’s a good place to start. Please let me know if you need any other help.

Thank you Ruowei! This is a good place to start, but I was more looking for a guide to using the Amazon Web Service.

@Garrett_Austin_Georgia_State_University I’m not sure of a step by step guide, but here are some additional posts that might be useful to you: Workspace Deleted | Slack Workspace Deleted | Slack

@Garrett_Austin_Georgia_State_University

I thought I would expand on some of these comments.

I’m not sure when your friend found a step by step guide here, but we have since moved to a new relatively simple system.

The data is in 1 nice spot called a catalog .

You just need to navigate to the safegraph datasets tab on the left and you will find 2 options for most of the downloads. a Web download or a CLI download.

The CLI download is what you probably mean by AWS.

The catalog writes 2 different scripts for you, 1 for listing the components and one for downloading the components.

For any CLI (AWS) related help, we have a dedicated AWS-troubleshooting channel for that!

There are multiple experts in that channel who can help you with anything from CLI commands to where to find your download once it has been downloaded.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Jack & Ruowei, Thanks so much for your help!