I was wondering if anyone knows about a data set that contains office buildings (with company names) and their long/lat?

I am trying to estimate how many office workers are still going to their office buildings. However, I’m aware that the POI’s in the safegraph data set are more consumption/transaction related. Nevertheless, I was wondering if anyone knows about a data set that contains office buildings (with company names) and their long/lat? Activity within the office parks could be proxied by nearby establishments that are included in the safegraph data.

My team might be interested in this too. My default strategy would be to use LODES WAC Data - Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics for general counts. There’s also http://resource.referenceusa.com/ which we have university access to, though I’ve found their employee count tiers to be way too broad and messy for useful analysis. @Julia_Wagenfehr_Stanford @Daniel_Ho_Stanford_University @Amanda_Stanford_RegLab

Hi @Jonas_Peeters_New_York_University have you seen the second tab in the Covid19 Response Safegraph data products google sheet? It has tons of datasets with descriptions! it might be worth checking out!

LINK: SafeGraph Community Data Products - Google Sheets

@Derek_Ouyang_Stanford Thank you! ReferenceUSA seems to have the addresses and lat/longs of office buildings. Using some distance-clustering, activity within these offices could possibly be proxied by the surrounding POI’s.
@Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1 Thanks! I found some property datasets on the second tab that are really useful to me.