I was wondering about the information from patterns. Is it usual for some cells to have missing data for some months and have those data for other months? Is there a remedy for that?

Hello, I was wondering about the information from patterns. Is it usual for some cells to have missing data for some months and have those data for other months? Is there a remedy for that?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Yes, this is not uncommon, especially for places where the visits are very long (e.g., close to 0). Those would be cases where our panel doesn’t capture the POI’s visits well. When visits are 0, there are no patterns data for that month (and therefore columns would be null).

Hey @Abhinav_Dev_University_of_New_Mexico ! To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!