I’m working with monthly patterns for a few parks, and many (though not all) of the months have two records each, with different data in each record. Does anyone know why this is?

Hi there! Quick question about monthly patterns. I’m working with monthly patterns for a few parks, and many (though not all) of the months have two records each, with different data in each record. Does anyone know why this is?

Hi @Addie_Schlussel_University_of_Washington could you elaborate on what you mean by 2 records each? You are seeing the same safegraph place id or placekey twice in the same month for multiple parks?

I will look into this today @Addie_Schlussel_University_of_Washington - can you tell me where you got this download from? I.E. is the backfill or original etc?

Thanks so much! I’m pretty sure it’s backfill

Hi @Addie_Schlussel_University_of_Washington, I am having some trouble recreating this. Would you mind sending me the exact file you are checking where you see this? I have tried to reproduce it and I am not seeing the duplication.

was there any merge that happened to get the data above?

Sorry @Addie_Schlussel_University_of_Washington, I should have clarified. I mean which monthly patterns file is this?

The fp in the catalog or the aws path would be helpful for me to recreate this – sorry for the delay and extra requests