I’m wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get CBG to CBG (or ZCTA to ZCTA) migration data which I understand is tracked by the USPS?

Hi everyone. I’m wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get CBG to CBG (or ZCTA to ZCTA) migration data which I understand is tracked by the USPS. I am aware that this data has been analysed by Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-citylab-how-americans-moved/) and NYTimes but I’d like to explore the data myself if possible. Thanks very much!

Hi @Nick_Bruce_Arqitel Infutor maintains a consumer history file that has been used both in academia and private industry to understand and analyze consumer migratory patterns. This dataset is a referential dataset of consumer change of addresses history dating back 30+ years. More information can be found here: Total Consumer History - Address History and more | Infutor

I can be reached at mailto:jasonford@infutor.com|jasonford@infutor.com for more information. Hoping you find this helpful.