I’m wondering how I can gain access to this data given that it’s still available to folks who joined just a few weeks earlier and have access to the catalog?

Hello - I am trying to figure out how to access the Social Distancing Metrics collection. It is my understanding that it was discontinued on April 15, but that the archived data is available on the catalog. Unfortunately, I discovered SafeGraph shortly after the catalog was deprecated and this only have access to the shop, which doesn’t have Social Distancing Metrics. The Patterns data does not have some of the features that I’m interested in.

I’m wondering how I can gain access to this data given that it’s still available to folks who joined just a few weeks earlier and have access to the catalog.

Hey Lanie – unfortunately we are no longer supporting Social Distancing Metrics and are actually planning on deprecating the catalog sometime this week so it will no longer be available to anyone. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Out of out curiosity, what is the Patterns data missing that you are looking for?

@Saumil_Shah_SafeGraph I was looking for data aggregated at the CBG level, not the POI level. Specifically, I need feature including devices in the CBG and devices completely at home.