I’m using the SafeGraph Shop’s Matching Service, but it only downloads the most recent month (September) of Patterns for me, even when I select different months. Is there any way to work around this?

Hello, I’m using the SafeGraph Shop’s Matching Service, but it only downloads the most recent month (September) of Patterns for me, even when I select different months. Is there any way to work around this? Are others experiencing the same thing?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Ryan_Kruse_MN_State ! Thanks for flagging. This is a known bug that our team is trying to fix. If you go through Match, using the custom option for time range will default to the last month. Happy to manually get this data to you if you’ll be blocked. Just let me know!

Thanks @Niki_Kaz ! I’ll try again with non-custom time range and get back to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Niki_Kaz , unfortunately it still only downloads September when I select YTD.

If I DM you a CSV of the Placekeys, would you be able to manually get the data for me?

I’ll see if we can have someone manually pull that data. As it is HackGraph week, turnaround may be longer than expected. Do you have a deadline you need this by?

To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!