I’m new here, just wondering if there’s some safegraph data for the patterns dataset for canada places (either weekly or monthly) ever since jan 2021?

Hello! I’m new here, just wondering if there’s some safegraph data for the patterns dataset for canada places (either weekly or monthly) ever since jan 2021? I think the SafeGraph site only has the dataset for nov-dec2020. thanks in advance!

Hi @Gian_Carlo_Alix_York_University, unfortunately since the Canada patterns are still in Beta, that is all that is being offered at this moment. However, hopefully in the near future there will be a larger release.

Have you been able to work with what is available so far?

Hi Jack! Thanks for reaching out. I would prefer to work with the more recent 2021 data. But seems like it isn’t available yet at the moment. So perhaps, I’ll see if I could work something out first with the available 2020 data. Thanks so much!

No problem and sorry it isnt available. Please let me know how the 2020 data works (if you get the chance to use it) we would love to hear any feedback you have