I downloaded the 'Patterns' and 'core places' datasets, but there is no information about 'closed_on'. Since the closures are important to our team, can we get access to this data

Good morning safegraph team, our team is working on a project analyzing urban mobility of essential business during COVID. I downloaded the ‘Patterns’ and ‘core places’ datasets, but there is no information about ‘closed_on’. Since the closures are important to our team, can we get access to this data? Thank you.

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We are looking into it and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Hi - thanks for the question! We will have the closed POI option available for community members shortly (it’s currently a design thing where we are testing it with internal employees). Stay tuned for an announcement on when that is released!

Thank you! I also had a question on the ‘raw_visit_counts’. Our data showed that some service locations like banks only had one or two visits in a month, which looks abnormal. I want to know if this is correct? Which group of people is safegraph tracking?

Great question! I’m going to point you to this thread:

In particular, Jeff’s first response will be useful in understanding why those visits are low. That response will also have additional links to other threads that will be helpful. Thanks!

Hi ! Just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!