I am wondering if SafeGraph has data concerning gis locations and foot traffic to county “offices of public welfare” or “department of social services” (e.g., where they provide services for TANF (i.e., welfare), SNAP (i.e., food stamps), etc?

Hello! I am wondering if SafeGraph has data concerning gis locations and foot traffic to county
“offices of public welfare” or “department of social services” (e.g., where they provide services for TANF
(i.e., welfare), SNAP (i.e., food stamps), etc from March 2020 to the present. If yes, can you please direct me to the resources?

Hello, @Yanai_Sun. the information that you’re looking for might be available under the Other General Government Support category in the safegraph shop. This category seems to combines all of the following categories so some filtering may be required on your end

Advisory commissions
legislative Boards of supervisors
county and local City and town councils
Congress of the United States
County commissioners
Legislative assemblies
Legislative bodies (e.g., federal, local, and state) Legislative commissions
Study commissions, legislative

If this doesn’t have the data that you are looking for you could try to find a more suitable category here: NAICS & SIC Identification Tools | NAICS Association

The Naics codes correlate with the various categories present in the safegraph shop

Let me know if you have any more questions.