I am wondering if I can search the locations using census codes?

Hello! I am wondering if I can search the locations using census codes. If not, please suggest any ways to search the data on the census level.

Hey @Yanai_Sun not sure I am fully understanding your question but in our Patterns product, you can see the visitor_home_cbgs and the visitor_daytime_cbgs as columns.

If you are looking for data at CBG level rather an a POI level, then we have a neighborhood patterns product. Note that we do not offer this dataset free to academics so you will have to purchase it. Please let me know if you would like me to connect you with someone from our Sales team

@Yanai_Sun I will add something to Saumil’s answer—the Weekly/Monthly Patterns have a poi_cbg column which indicates the Census Block Group the POI resides in. This may be helpful to you, depending on the questions you are trying to answer.

Is there a way that I can search with the census code, rather than searching with the zip code than find the census code? Or this is only available to the Neighborhood Patterns? @Saumil_Shah_SafeGraph

that is only available in Neighborhood Patterns