I am looking to access data related to neighbourhood patterns and social distancing metrics

Hi there, I am looking to access data related to neighbourhood patterns and social distancing metrics. I had registered on SafeGraph Partners with Dewey to Democratize Access to Data for Academics, but have not recieved any updates on it. Any help would be appreciated? Thanks

Can you access the data catalogue? Dewey Community - Academic research data community

No. I cannot access it.

Hey @Sudhir_Gupta_Australian_National_University – thanks for reaching out! We have stopped updating Social Distancing Metrics and will no longer be supporting it in our Shop. Weekly patterns is a good way to derive social distancing as this is a dataset we update weekly.

Neighborhood Patterns is not currently in Shop, we are working on getting it on the product roadmap to have in the foreseeable future.

Hi @Saumil_Shah_SafeGraph, thanks for your reply. I had registered for the safegraph data using my academic email. Can I access the neighbourhood patterns using the safegraph data catalogue? At the moment, I do not have access to the safegraph data catalogue.

our Data Catalog is going to be deprecated in the coming 1-2 weeks and as a result we are moving all users over to Shop. We are unable to create new Catalog accounts at this time due to the change. Apologies for any inconvenience

Thanks for the updates. Appreciate the help.

Hi @Saumil_Shah_SafeGraph, Is there any timeline as to when neighbourhood patterns will be available in shop?

it is still being discussed, not timeline yet