I am looking for the Aggregate Credit Card and Debit Card transaction data from Affinity Solutions. If you have the data, or have accessed it recently, could you please connect with me?

Hi everyone, I am looking for the Aggregate Credit Card and Debit Card transaction data from Affinity Solutions. I know @U0115RAHZ2R provided some of this data to the SafeGraph community in mid-2020, but I don’t see him active in the past year, and I don’t know if the data is still available and the api still working. If you have the data, or have accessed it recently, could you please connect with me? Thank you!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Shooshan_Danagoulian_Wayne_State_University ! So sorry for the delay on this. Indeed, since we are planning to deprecate the Catalog, the partner datasets have not recently been updated and won’t be something we provide after we move off from the Catalog. Unfortunately, I don’t have a good contact for Atul.

Thank you! I have not received any replies from anyone else, so I will assume the data is not available beyond the initial amount Atul had provided.