I am looking for mobility data for Africa, most specifically sub Saharan Africa

Hi all, I am looking for mobility data for Africa, most specifically sub Saharan Africa.

SafeGraph data is focused on the US. We could introduce you to our data partners who may have Africa data, but you would need the resources to work with very big raw data (billions of rows per day). Is this something you are interested in?

This will be very helpful. Yes we can handle the large data.

Hi there — we’d also love to learn more and be introduced to your data partners who may have access to this, particularly for East Africa! We’re currently looking at Unacast data, though it’s quite limited.

We’re interested in this as well.

@Vai_Gupta_Veraset_Population_Mobility_Data and @Parker_Ence_Veraset can help

Thanks @Auren_Hoffman_SafeGraph and @Ryan_Fox_Squire_SafeGraph for pointing me to this thread.

@Nancy_Lubalo_CMU @Christian_Meyer_University_of_Oxford @Charity_Hilton_Georgia_Tech_Research_Institute - I work with Veraset, The Population Movement Data Pipeline for Innovators. We fuel innovation by providing high-quality mobility data to problem solvers and data scientists in startups, enterprises, and public service. We are providing our data for free to gov agencies and non-profits to fight back with this Pandemic.
Can you please email Parker (mailto:parker@veraset.com|parker@veraset.com) and me (mailto:vai@veraset.com|vai@veraset.com) to discuss it further and provide you access to the data.

Thank you so much, @Vai_Gupta_Veraset_Population_Mobility_Data. Will shoot you an email!

Thank you @Vai_Gupta_Veraset_Population_Mobility_Data - email sent your way.

@Vai_Gupta_Veraset_Population_Mobility_Data thank you. Emailing you shortly.