How to get data for New York City boroughs? Specifically Queens and Manhattan

Hello, community, while trying to gather data for NYC by borough, I noticed that Manhattan and Queens do not have their own category in the list of locations.

You can get the data through just requesting it through “New York, NY”, but that is the whole city. Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island are available separate, but the others are not. Is the separation something I have not yet thought of?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey - great question! I believe William Swett has run into a similar issue. If I understand correctly, to get data for Queens and Manhattan (which do not exist as standalone geographies like the three other boroughs of NYC) you have to add the following cities that are in Queens and Manhattan. Attaching a screenshot for others in case they would like to get this data:

Thanks again for the question! I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!